Ukrainian Catholic Foundation of Saskatchewan Corporation
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC FOUNDATION OF SASKATCHEWAN CORPORATION
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE
UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC FOUNDATION OF SASKATCHEWAN CORPORATION
When: Saturday, February 16, 2019
Time: Registration – 1:30pm to 2:00pm
Annual General Meeting – 2:00 pm
Where: St. George’s Ukrainian Catholic Church Auditorium
210 Avenue M South
Who: All members of a Ukrainian Catholic parish or mission within the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Saskatoon who are 18 years of age or older are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting.
Purpose: This meeting is being called for the purposes of:
- Approving the Financial Statement Reviewer’s Report and the Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2018.
- Appointing a Reviewer/Auditor of our financial records for the next fiscal period.
- Approving Bylaws or Amendment to the Bylaws – none to consider for this Annual Meeting.
- Reporting of activities and motions of the Directors to the membership.
- Electing Directors.
- For transacting such other business as may properly come before an Annual General Meeting.
Access to Documents: Annual Meeting Documents and the Financial Statements will be posted on the Ukrainian Catholic Foundation of Saskatchewan website – www.bbessi.org by no later than January 31, 2019. You may also pick up copies at the Foundation Office at 214 Avenue M South, Saskatoon Saskatchewan.