Things you can do Today
Things you can do Today to Leave a Gift of Faith
- Prepare your Will: Only 50% of those who pass away will have one. By preparing a Will, and making a gift to the Bishop Budka Epacharial Stewardship Society Inc. (BBESSI), you retain control over how you wish to distribute your assets.
- Leave a gift in your will to the Bishop Budka Epacharial Stewardship Society Inc. (BBESSI) as a “Statement of Faith”. Less than 7% of all Canadians have included a charity in their estate plan. Image the positive impact on our faith community if everyone made a donation to show how their faith sustained them in their lives.
- Remember your loved ones with a memorial gift through Annual Eparchial Appeal.
- Encourage family and friends to leave a gift to the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Saskatoon, or directly to your local Parish through the Bishop Budka Epacharial Stewardship Society Inc. (BBESSI).
- Ask your financial or estate planning advisor to include charitable giving as part of your financial plan and to incorporate in their counsel to other clients.